Job Reference EGMN40
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated Qualified Architect to join their team.
Our client is a bespoke Architectural Design practice that develop architecture and design projects. Projects include small garage conversions, to new-build residences of distinction showcasing shear opulence. You will be involved in projects from inception through to completion. For this you will have expereince with project running and be confident to work independantly.
This role would suit anyone with bespoke residential experience.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Proficient in any 3d Visual software
- 3+ years' experience.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Qualified Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com