Salary - 29-32k (Depending on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this RIBA Chartered architecture practice actively looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic practice with the belief of sustainable design and high quality of service.
Our Client offer practical design solutions for the Healthcare and Residential sectors. This would suit someone looking to be apart of a busy company and be involved in large scale projects from conception through to completion.
The company use AutoCad with the aim to transition over to Revit so proficiency in these would be beneficial.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Proficient in Revit is beneficial.
- Experience with the retail sector.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/Technologist opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly