Salary: 18-30k (Depending on experience+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an award-winning practice, currently recruiting a motivated and ambitious Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client develop bespoke, quality results for residential and commercial projects across the United Kingdom for 25 years. Because of this you will have a proven experience working on projects from feasibility, through pre- and post-planning permission to final account.
For this role you must have excellent technical knowledge and design skills. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication along with excellent organisational skills.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician Role:
- Developing briefs, scheme, planning drawings
- Production of technical details, working drawings and tender packages.
Skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician Role:
- Ability to produce detail working drawings.
- High level of written and verbal communication (especially with clients)
- Proficient in ArchiCad.
Knowledge of BIM would be beneficial.
- Experience in working in all RIBA stages
- Sound understanding of construction detailing
- Excellent technical knowledge
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365 100. Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly