Senior Conservation Architect - Manchester
An AJ 100 Practice is currently recruiting for an experienced conversation Architect to work on a historic project in Manchester on an initial fixed-term contract of 6 months.
Our client was founded in the 1940's and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. In this time, they have established themselves an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation and contemporary architecture. Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, masterplanning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential and many more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a large-scale heritage project under the current project lead
- Take responsibility for own project deliverables, planning, monitoring and delivering
- Production of building regulations, working drawing and tender packages as required
- Carry out site inspections and contract administration
- Responsibility of discharging LBC conditions relating to assigned works packages
- Attending external project meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- AABC or other conservation Accreditation
- Experience in Job running
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in the use of NBS
Revit experience is desirable but not essential.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary fully dependent on the level of experience
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Conservation Architect Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 11375)
Apply for Senior Conservation Architect - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly