Technical Coordinator - Surrey
6 days left
- Full Time
A position is available for a Technical Coordinator in Surrey to provide technical expertise and coordination of teams for a multi-unit luxury residential developer.
My client has been established for over 30 years and has and specialise in building quality homes in the South East of England. They focus on producing select developments of homes and apartments of up to 12 units within Surrey and Sussex. For private clients, they offer bespoke property design and have a portfolio of luxury houses and multi-million-pound mansions. Due to an increase in workload, the position has become available for and Technical Coordinator to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be reporting to the Technical Manager
- Creating and updating standard technical details, sections and elevations
- Produce planning conditions and sign off documents
- Produce material schedules, site plans and associated documents to accompany applications
- To brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information and ensure that all information is available to the construction team
- To coordinate all technical information on projects from inception to completion, attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspection
- To oversee the NHBC/building regulations applications to approval and issuing drawings and information for construction purposes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on UK developer led residential projects
- Strong background in preparing architectural residential technical packages (Traditional build)
- It would be highly beneficial to have a background in civil engineering
- Competent user of 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good CAD presentation and a thorough approach to tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC, and construction standards
- Strong interpersonal skills including the management skills essential in dealing with multi-disciplined teams.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical
- Good transport links and on-site parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical coordinator in Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 11327)
Apply for Technical Coordinator - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly