Senior Healthcare Architect - Winchester ,Hampshire
An opportunity for an Architect with Healthcare experience to join a successful top AJ practice in its office in Winchester.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail and health. The company has won multiple awards for their work but have also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter.
Due to the current demand on the healthcare team and ongoing plans for expansion they require an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all stages of healthcare projects
- Taking the lead role in taking project brief developing initial propels detail design
- Managing fees and invoicing for projects (with assistance)
- Contributing to business development
- Coordinating with the design team and other departments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working on UK based healthcare projects is essential
- Working knowledge of Revit is essential
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Experience in managing projects with values more than 5millon
- Ability to manage projects and teams at all project stages.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working times
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Healthcare Architect job in Winchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter. John Watson Job Ref: 11346)