Architectural Technologist Or Technical Architect
4 days left
- Full Time
Seeking an Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect with expert Revit skills to work on residential, commercial, and education projects!
This multi-disciplinary practice consisting of 98 staff is growing due to an influx of projects in the residential, commercial, and education sectors. They offer services across architecture, design management, building surveying, quantity surveying, project management, and asset management. They provide a clear progression route as well as offering continual training and support.
This position is being offered to an Architectural Technologist, Technician, or Technical Architect on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Working on a broad selection of projects including education, commercial and residential
- Using Revit daily to an expert standard
- Working within a team of 6, across multiple projects
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on your progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years UK working experience
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Experience using Revit to an expert level is essential for this position
- Technical experience in residential, commercial, or education projects.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (Dependent on experience)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible / Remote working
- Company pension plan
- Company healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect Job in London- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11304)
Apply for Architectural Technologist Or Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly