Revit Technician or Technical Architect
5 days left
- Part Time
Immediate start required! We are looking for a part-time Revit Technician or Architect to work on a 2-month contract for an architectural practice based in East London!
You'll be joining a medium-sized practice offering a full range of specialist architectural services for the repair and restoration of historic buildings, estates and landscapes and for the design of extensions and new buildings in historic settings. They are well known for the consistency of their approach and their meticulous attention to detail.
This contract will be running through January, February, and potentially March. Our client is looking for a Technician or Architect to work two days per week, at 7.5 hours per day.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the Revit models and drawing packages for two projects currently at stage 4, one project is a museum and the other residential
- Working alongside the current Revit focused Architect in the office on these projects
- Reporting to the directors on your progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert Revit experience is essential for this position as 90% of your work will be done using this software
- Historic building experience is preferable, but not essential
- Minimum of 1 year UK working experience
- Immediate start preferred.
What you get back
- £150 - £160 per day
- 7.5 hours per day, 2 days per week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Technician or Architect Job in East London- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11368)
Apply for Revit Technician or Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly