Part 2 Architectural Assistant, Sheffield
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our young RIBA Chartered Practice . We are looking for someone with excellent design skills and an eye for detail with sound construction knowledge to work on contemporary residential projects. We offer flexible working hours and a creative working environment. The position would be based in the Sheffield office.
The successful candidate should have:
- The ability to demonstrate create design ideas
- Excellent presentation skills
- Minimum 2 year experience in domestic residential projects
- Have sound technical construction knowledge
- Confidence to converse with clients and other design team members
- Be capable of running smaller projects
- Revit experience preferable
- Full UK driving licence and own a car
If you would like to be part of our growing practice we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant, Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly