RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant, Hampshire
Morse Webb Architects are an RIBA Chartered Practice based in Bramley, Hampshire. We are a dynamic organisation that are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive RIBA part II qualified Architectural Assistant. The individual required for this role must have a passion for conservation, proven experience of working with historic buildings and plan to complete their part III qualification. They will join our growing Heritage team, work on several significant historic asset projects and be encouraged to complete conservation register qualification.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Assisting with condition surveys.
- Feasibility studies, concept design and detailed design in relation to historic buildings and conservation assets.
- Preparation of 3D renderings and planning application and listed building applications.
- Production of Stage 4 information for both conservation and contemporary extensions to historic buildings in several different uses; including drawings and specifications suitable for tender, building regulations submission and construction.
- Associated coordination of structure and services.
Salary will be subject to experience and commensurate with the RIBA Appointments salary survey; a full driving licence will be required, and benefits include private healthcare and employer pension contributions. This position is immediately available and if you think the person described above is you, please email your CV, together with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 18 January 2021.