4 days left
- Full Time
Award-winning multi-disciplinary practice Assael Architecture is looking for a talented design-led associate to join the team.
We're a London-based practice providing a cohesive suite of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and visualisation services both in the UK and abroad. We work across a range of sectors, including hospitality, commercial and masterplanning, and specialise in residentially-led mixed-use schemes. We have many years of experience both in the refurbishment of listed buildings and the implementation of new build developments on redundant or brownfield sites.
The practice has been recognised many times for its efforts to ensure that staff are rewarded, supported and given the career and life opportunities that enable them to thrive and reach their full potential. Some of our recent awards include winning Building Magazine’s Good Employer Award in 2018 and the Architects’ Journal AJ100 Employer of the Year Award in 2017, being a finalist for Building Design’s ‘Best Architect Employer’ Award in 2020, and consistently being placed on The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Small Companies to Work For.
We operate from modern design studios in Putney, London with circa 90 staff. We offer competitive salaries and award-winning benefits.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and expertise:
- ARB and RIBA registered architect
- At least 5 years of experience post Part III designing large residentially-led mixed-use schemes
- Experience across all RIBA Stages with a particular expertise in the design stages
- Experience in the day-to-day running of multiple large projects and overseeing the delivery of all project work across the wider project team
- Experience in a lead role and managing a team
- Excellent and confident design and presentation skills
- A good team player, communicator and role model
- Knowledge of Vectorworks would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and portfolio to Recruitment Manager Olivia Cross: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly