This is an opportunity for an Architect who has extensive experience in the Architectural Industry, looking to go client-side. Working on a variety of high-quality residential, regeneration, and mixed-use projects, this could be your chance to join a developer in North West London.
My client is a niche residential property development company focused on delivering high-quality schemes throughout Central London. They primarily work in the residential and commercial sectors of London where their work is beautifully finished to a high specification, but they are also considered hugely innovative in their design. Each one of their designs is bespoke, individually designed right through to the finishing touches. They ensure that their developments give something back to the community, not just in providing new homes, but to actively enhance a community through excellent design, build quality, and attractive surroundings.
Role & Responsibilities
- With specialisms in such a broad spectrum of sectors, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from single residential dwellings to larger-scale schemes, mixed-use, and regeneration schemes
- Client facing through all stages of the projects
- Working in a team of 6 on multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be ARB registered
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification
- Minimum of 3 years UK working experience in an architectural practice or developer
- Experience in Vectorworks would be highly beneficial
- Confident working across all RIBA stages and dealing with clients
- Experience working across a variety of sectors is ideal but must include residential and commercial.
What you get back
- Highly competitive.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11319)