Seeking a Document Controller to join a popular architecture and interior design practice in West London!
Established 18 years ago, this team of creators have been taking over the high-end retail design sector since its inception and have created more than 1,500 projects for global brands in the worlds of retail, lifestyle, and hospitality.
The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity, and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solutions. Working in a multidisciplinary way, their team of 46 are actively involved in architecture projects as well as interiors, graphics, and product design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents (RFI's, EAI's, TS's, CAI's, etc) issued via a range of external & internal FTP sites/servers (Aconex, Asite, Conject, 4Projects, Procore)
- Save all incoming and outgoing drawing and document files to the network using FA's clear and concise file naming process
- Liaise with project architects to manage and control the numbering, filing, sorting, issuing, and retrieving of electronic/hard copy documentation all in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Assist project architects by monitoring project workflows, anticipating busy periods/deadlines, and advise teams
- Assist project architects in collating and coordinating drawings and technical documents in preparation for issue
- Maintaining and policing the filing system and keep the filing code reference document up to date.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous document controlling experience
- Prior understanding and knowledge of architecture is essential
- Be confident in using a range of FTP sites/servers such as Aconex, Asite, Conject, 4Projects, Procore
- Must be able to communicate, respond and speak Mandarin and English fluently
- The ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise duties whilst working under pressure.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Annual salary reviews
- Summer and Christmas party
- There is also an extensive list of further staff benefits that can be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Document Controller Job in London- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: [Name] Job Ref: 11314)