Associate (CIAT or ARB)
Associate (Senior Architectural Technician OR Architect level)
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £36,000-42,000 dependant on experience
A long-standing client of mine has an excellent new opportunity for an Experienced Architect or Senior Architectural Technician to join their team to work alongside the existing senior staff or to act as an Associate. This practice is RIBA chartered and award-winning and they work on a wide variety of projects across the Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Retail and Leisure sectors.
For the above role we would also consider Architects or Senior Architectural Technicians with relevant experience who could also work towards an Associate position. BIM/ Revit knowledge would be highly desirable and also Industrial, Hospitality and Retail sector knowledge.
My client is offering a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine mentoring for progression and development within!
Skills required for this role:
- Have 5+ years' UK based experience post Part 3.
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and BIM would be desirable.
- Have previous experience in a variety of sectors.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working in this role you will:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
- Support the Senior staff in making key decisions.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity please give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Associate (CIAT or ARB)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly