Part II Architectural Assistant - Winchester
Due to a number of new residential projects this highly successful architectural practice in Winchester has a new role for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join its team.
This team of circa 60 people is one of the top names in the conservation and high-end residential sector, with their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis. Due to several new projects they are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join its team in Winchester.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the multi-disciplinary urban design team
- Production of housing and apartment development plans
- Working on the production of detailed drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Working proficiency in using ArchiCAD is highly advantageous
- Experience in either in-town urban blocks or suburban development work
- Able to work on the development of house and apartment plans
- Have good detailing skills
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations
- Hand drawing skills are beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 to £35,000
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Winchester Hampshire - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11312)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant - Winchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly