Architectural Technologist, Technician Or Architect
An opportunity to join a practice who are recognised worldwide for their award-winning projects in traditional and classical architecture!
With two offices in Central London and Winchester, their large team compromises of 80 highly skilled and experienced Architects, Technologists, Urban Designers, Consultants, Historical Researchers, Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and Administrators. Their portfolio of projects range from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist or Architect
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience in the UK
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects is preferred
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 21 days plus bank holidays
- Professional memberships paid
- Employee assistance programme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11309)
Apply for Architectural Technologist, Technician Or Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly