Salary: £25-35,000 Dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a well-established and RIBA Chartered practice based in Altrincham in their appointment of an Architectural Technologist to join their team! My client currently works on a range of projects covering the Care, Education, Commercial, Leisure, Industrial and Retail sectors.
You should have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in practice (UK based) and proficiency in both AutoCAD and Revit. Previous Care or Retirement Living experience would be highly beneficial!
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for progression and growth within the practice.
To be an Architectural Technologist you must:
- Have at least 3+ years UK based experience working as an Architectural Technologist/Technician.
- Knowledge of Revit, Photoshop, Sketch and AutoCAD would be desirable.
- Have sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Have fantastic design and technical skills.
- Previous Care/ Retirement living exposure would be preferred.
Whilst being an Architectural Technologist you will:
- Be involved in the mentoring of less experienced staff and supporting the seniors.
- Liaise with client and your design team whilst representing the practice.
- Meet deadlines to an excellent standard.
- Play a key role in the development of all design proposals.
Are you interested in this Architectural Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365100 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly