Floyd Slaski Architects Ltd is a friendly practice based in Putney.
We work predominantly in the healthcare sector, both NHS and Private and we also currently have a 2 million residential scheme and a 1 million community centre on the drawing board. Construction values typically range from £250,000 to £5 million.
Healthcare experience is an advantage but not essential. We consider it more important that you are an all-rounder with plenty of experience of designing and running projects of similar scales. Healthcare is a rewarding sector. Project durations will typically run from briefing with the medical team through to completion and handover within 2 years, sometimes less.
We are now looking for architects to join our team. It is anticipated that there will be a mixture of working at home, in the office and on site. Great career prospects for advancement and promotion.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified or experienced Part 2
- Fluent Revit expertise
- Competent Autocad skills
- NBS specification writing and construction detailing experience
- Ability to work proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience of working as an Architect in the UK is essential, for building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from design to traditional contract administration
Apply for Architect, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly