7 days left
- Full Time
Salary - 28k to 35k (Depending on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this RIBA charted practice, currently recruiting an Architectural Technician/Technologist. The office has been open since 1975 and they work within the commercial, residential and retail sectors across Essex and the surrounding counties.
The company understand that providing high quality care matters, this ensures completed projects are created that are both, original and practical.
While you will have ongoing support, the successful candidate must be proactive in order to work effectively on their own and as part of a team.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist Role.
- Producing detailed CAD drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist Role.
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, photoshop.
- Skilled in measured surveys.
- Experience in NBS.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/Technologist opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly