Business Development/ Sales (Architecture/ Interior Design)
6 days left
- Full Time
Business Development/ Sales (Architectural Experience Essential!)
Salary: Depending on Experience
An established, multi-disciplinary design led architectural studio based in Berkshire, have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced business development manager with architectural/ interior design knowledge and experience to help them exceed their goals and revenue growth targets.
You will be experienced within architecture/ design and be able to interpret the technical side of things in order to discuss queries/ concerns with potential clients.
This is a client facing role so strong communication skills are essential alongside excellent selling abilities. You will be taking a step away from the design side, and will be keen and eager to help drive the business forward.
They are very flexible in their approach, with remote working and flexy-time being key benefits!
Some key duties of this Business Development/ Sales role:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully marketing our client and their services
- Responding to client enquires and structured follow-up on leads
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Communicating with existing and potential clients via email and phone.
- Seeking new partnerships/ clients
- Identifying key areas for growth
If you would be interested in hearing a little more about this Business Development/ Sales role, please get in touch with Alice on 01792 365 109/ 07565894322. Please also send an updated CV & Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Business Development/ Sales (Architecture/ Interior Design)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly