Seeking an Architect with extensive experience in high end residential to work on two projects based in London valued between £2 - 3 million!
Founded in 1977, this practice has grown from strength to strength and focuses predominately on high-end residential, commercial, educational, conservation, and leisure projects. The practice currently consists of 12 Architects and is based in Kensington.
They are now looking for a Project Architect to work on two high-end residential houses in London costing between £2 - 3 million pounds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing multiple high-end residential projects at one time
- Work on all RIBA stages of projects from inception to completion
- Reporting to the Associate and Director
- Manage and mentor more junior team members
- Use AutoCAD as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB and RIBA registered, with a minimum of 2 years PQE part III
- A minimum of 3 years UK working experience
- Evidence of working on all RIBA stages 0-7 from inception to completion
- Extensive experience working on and managing high end residential individual homes (ideally within the areas of Hammersmith, Westminster, Kensington, and Chelsea)
- Comfortable working on projects valued £500,000 - £3 million in construction value.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Further benefits to be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11288)