Architectural Director - Cambridge
An exciting new role is now is available for a Director of Architecture in Cambridge. Working as part of a busy multidisciplinary practice the successful applicant would be responsible for the management of the Cambridge office and its Architectural team.
Established for over 70 years and now with 6 offices, the multidisciplinary property and construction consultancy have continued to grow successfully and pride themselves on longstanding relationships with their client base. They offer services from design and planning, to building surveying, project management, H&S and quantity surveying. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Director of Architecture for the is Cambridgeshire office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Direct management of the Architectural team including work allocation and development of team members
- Developing and delivering Business strategies
- Taking a lead role in the management of projects across all RIBA Stages
- Working directly with clients and external contractors
- Bidding for work via private tenders PQQ opportunities and design competitions
- Marketing and business development of the office
- Ensuring all documents and drawings meet company standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB qualified Architect with a minimum of 7 years post part III experience
- Experience in the management of projects across all RIBA stages
- Revit and AutoCAD experience would be beneficial
- Understanding of BIM Protocols
- Track record of team management
- Experience in Bidding for work
- Able to take the lead role in the management of the practice.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday (increasing with years of service)
- Social events
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Director in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11284)