3 days left
- Full Time
Soon to be opening a brand-new office in London, my client is now looking for an HR Director to be part of the initial setup in the London practice! This is a role that could be suitable for someone moving from a larger architectural organisation, who is ready to take on more responsibility in their role!
The Chinese office currently employs 50 architectural staff and the partners have now decided to bring their name to London. Initially, you will be bought into the practice to help them find their feet and build their architectural team, whilst managing HR in other international offices.
Sectors include residential, commercial, public buildings, and listed buildings. Both offices will be working on various projects simultaneously.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the human resources management of the London headquarters and global subsidiaries based in Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong
- Establish a new set of the basic human resource management system, applicable to the entire group (including headquarters and global subsidiaries) and establish a brand-new human resource management system for London headquarters
- Establish a group-wide company culture
- Formulate the organisational chart, formulate job ranks, responsibilities, and qualifications
- Establish a salary system, and be responsible for salary and welfare management of the practice
- Responsible for recruitment, training, assessment, performance management, and incentives
- Manage the company's annual human resource plan
- Human resource expenditure review and control.
Required Skills & Experience
- Background working within HR at a Management / Director level within an architectural practice
- CIPD qualified
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
What you get back
- £50,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
- Further benefits will be discussed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
HR Director Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11190)
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly