Architect / Architectural Technician - Winchester, Hampshire
One of the biggest names in high-end residential architecture has a new role for an Architect or Architectural Technician to join its team in Winchester. If you have great technical ability, job running experience and a desire to work on amazing bespoke residential projects then get in touch.
This team of circa 60 people are one of the top names in the conservation and high-end residential sector, with their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis. Due to a strong pipeline of new projects in their residential team they are currently looking for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in residential based projects across stages 2-6
- Working on the production of technical detailing drawings
- Contract administration
- Supporting junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven experience working on residential projects
- Confident running own projects across all stages
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
- Possess a portfolio that demonstrates technical drawings that include drawings from 1:50 general arrangements down to 1:5 construction and joinery detailing
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect /Architectural Technician Job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11204)