Project Architect ,Leeds West Yorkshire
This architectural practice based in Leeds is currently looking to recruit a Project Running Architect to work on a mix of residential and commercial projects. This role would suit an experienced Architect who enjoys responsibility and helping with the development of the practice.
The practice has two UK offices and covers projects including residential, commercial, education and community projects. Due to continued growth they are recruiting a Project Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Primarily working on UK based residential and commercial projects
- Manging and offering support to junior members of the team
- Working directly with clients
- Assist with elements of practice management.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB qualified Architect with a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience
- Experience in working on UK residential projects particularly technical stages
- Confident working directly with clients
- A good understanding of current construction techniques, procurement, and standards
- Experience in using AutoCAD is essential
The ability to use Revit would be highly advantageous.
What you get back
- CPD seminars.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect in Leeds - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter John Jo