Cartwright & Gross Ltd are an established Stockport based Architects with a diverse range of exciting projects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ARCHITECTS ROLE:
- Have excellent design and presentation skills.
- Experience in Revit in conjunction with Auto CAD, Adobe Photoshop & Sketch-Up Pro.
- You will have 5 years’ experience of working as an Architect within a UK Practice.
- Be able to progress projects through all RIBA work stages.
- Possess excellent client facing, written & communication skills.
- Good technical ability.
- Being a member of the ARB & RIBA.
- Full UK driving licence is beneficial.
Our company aims to provide our clients with an understanding level of personal service whilst maintaining a high quality of architectural design.
Cartwright & Gross Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
In the first instance applicants should submit a CV along with examples of work together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
By email to email@example.com
Using the reference ARCH/11/2020
Strictly no agencies.