Salary: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a multi-award-winning and leading practice who are known for creating progressive and traditional Architecture across a variety of exciting sectors. Some of their most recent work covers the Residential- Town Houses, Country Houses, Conversations, Renovations, Listed Buildings and Heritage and also, the Commercial- Hotels, Healthcare sectors. There are two positions available.
To be considered for the above role you must already have several years UK based experience in practice and also, be familiar with Residential detailing.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits such as regular socials and sporting activities and also, the chance to join a well renown company with plenty of room for progression.
To be a Technical Architect you must:
- Have 3-5+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Boast strong technical skills as well as be design focused.
- Have excellent knowledge of a number of software packages. ArchiCAD would be desirable.
- Have previous experience working on a variety of sectors.
- Show initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as a Technical Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
Are you interested in this Technical Architect role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com