Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Penguin Recruitment are currently working with a well-known, vast water and waste-water services on their quest to find an Environment Advisor to join their talented team.
The salary is competitive - up to £35,000 depending on experience and there is a lot of opportunity for training and career development.
- Preparing Incident Summary Reports for the Regulator, focusing on 'third party', 'no impact' and non-event scenarios
- Supporting operational teams with impact and third-party investigations
- Keeping on top of all pollution incidents in the area
- Ensuring all even information and impact evidence is captured within the 28 day pollutions process
- Recording all appropriate incidents in PIRS
- Assisting with the with the co-ordination of area level response to pollution incidents
You will need:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in a similar environmental role
- Experience within the water industry
- Full UK driving licence
- Willing to travel across pre-confirmed areas
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.