5 days left
- Full Time
Hamson Barron Smith is a multi-disciplined construction consultancy, dedicated to providing exceptional services at all stages of property development. With four studios situated across the UK, we work primarily in the Education, Residential and Care sectors (Dementia Care, Housing with Care), with the addition of some significant arts and community projects.
Our established team in Norwich particularly specialises in housing and has a track record in delivering award winning Passivhaus schemes for both public and private Sector clients.
As a result of increased client demand, we have a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious and developing Architect to join our Norwich team on a 12 month FTC.
Our Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced and design focussed Architect to take responsibility for delivering projects, working either for housing, care or education providers or contractors. Along with the following qualifications and experience;
- Membership of the Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- Professional Membership of the Royal Institution of British Architects, working towards (or prepared to work towards) Chartered status
- Experience of delivering finished buildings and knowledge of construction techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, AutoCAD and BIM Revit
- Ongoing professional development and support towards professional RIBA status, CPD and individual training programmes
- Competitive annual salary
- Benefits including 26 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Company Pension & Sickness scheme
- Life Assurance & Healthcare
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.