5 days left
- Full Time
Multi award-winning Architects and Building company, Orchestrate are searching for an ambitious, creative and driven architectural assistant to join our growing design department.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SW11, Northcote Road area / Remotely as required
About this Role
We are seeking a pt.2 qualified architectural assistant to help deliver projects from survey to build.
- Carry out surveys and initial meetings with clients
- Develop exciting and innovative new concepts for residential projects, including 3D and plan presentations.
- Produce planning drawings and documentation to gain permissions
- Develop design concepts into construction information
- Help with office administration as required, including producing documentation, printing, and running errands.
- Answering company phones, taking details, and forwarding calls.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a Part II Architectural assistant with 2+ years’ experience in residential architecture.
You must be a confident, friendly, and outgoing person who is able to work well in a team of Architects and Builders.
Experience in Autocad, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite is a must. Experience with BIM software is desirable.
The job will be split between the office and working remotely. You must have a full clean driving licence. Access to a car is desirable.
Interested in finding out more? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your work and a covering letter. Due to the interest we receive in our positions, please do not call the office about this role. No recruiters please.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly