Vectorworks Technician Or Architect
Are you a fluent Vectorworks user looking for a short-term contract of 2 -3 months? A specialist in high end residential and bespoke design, our client now seeks a Technician or Architect with Vectorworks to work alongside them on a specific project in Chelsea, London.
Over the years our client has worked on all manner of building projects which include home renovations, new build properties, and even prestigious hotels. All projects are completed to the highest standard and include bespoke finishes that are timeless. Recent projects have been completed and are ongoing in the following locations: Chelsea, Kensington, Fulham, Hammersmith, and Clapham.
Due to workload, our client now requires a Technician or Architect to work on a six-bedroom high-end residence in Chelsea for 2 - 3 months, with the possibility of extending or making your employment permanent.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on RIBA stages 4 and 5
- Working alongside and reporting to the practice's architecture team leader
- Attend site visits and client meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Vectorworks is essential for this position
- Minimum of 2 years UK working experience
- Experience working on a mixture of projects from high-end residential to commercial
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Driving licence preferred, they have vehicle's on-site which can be used for site visits.
What you get back
- Salary dependant on experience.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Vectorworks Technician or Architect Job in South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11270)