Project Architect Sheffield
We're looking for a talented and pro-active Project Architect to join our growing team in Sheffield.
We're looking for a confident, highly motivated Project Architect with a minimum of 3 years Post-Part 3 experience.
You'll lead on a variety of residential projects at all RIBA Stages. Our projects range from whole-house transformations and low-energy retrofits through to bespoke, one-off houses.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving and friendly team.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing candidate who will take the initiative to become a key member of our team.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary. You'll be based in our office for first 6 months of your post. On the successful completion of your probationary period you'll have the option of hybrid working from both home and our city centre office.
- Be an ARB Registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years post-Part 3 experience
- Have an excellent working knowledge of 2D CAD and 3D BIM software
- Experience of successfully leading projects at all RIBA Stages to achieve transformative outcomes for your clients
- Be a confident, clear thinker who articulate, proactive and well organised
- Possess a strong interest in sustainability and respect for the environment
- Have the ability to build successful relationships with clients, contractors, consultants and the rest of our team.
- Be passionate about better living by design; creating inspirational architecture which transforms people's lives
You will ideally have:
- Experience of successfully working on bespoke residential projects for private clients
- A good working knowledge of Vectorworks
- Experience of using the Passivhaus methodology and the Passivhaus Planning Package
- The ability to produce good quality hand-drawn sketches
- A full driving license
- A friendly and creative work environment.
- The opportunity to work on a range of interesting, design focused projects in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Pension contributions in line with the statutory minimum requirements.
- RIBA Membership Fees paid for
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support with training to meet your personal and professional development goals
- Up to 2 weeks of company sick pay
- 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays rising to a maximum of 32 days as a result of long service
- Christmas shut down
- A competitive salary: £32,000 - £39,000 depending on experience
- How to apply:
- Email your CV, a covering letter explaining why you want to join the practice along with examples of your work to email@example.com
- The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 27th November.
Paul Testa Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies, robots or third party applications, please.