An opportunity for a Senior Garden Designer looking to progress further in their career has now become available in the beautiful location of Notting Hill.
My client's landscape practice specialises in designing, building, and maintaining high end private and commercial outside spaces, both countrywide and internationally. Founded over 20 years ago, with two offices based in London and Devon, they are now a strong team of 30. Due to recent success combined with growth, they are now seeking a proactive Garden Designer to work alongside their Senior Designer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage design projects, from start to finish, alongside the Senior Garden Designer
- Develop mood boards and concept drawings
- Produce construction drawings, schedules and specification for builds and designs
- Produce imaginative plant designs
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Support and mentor junior members of the design team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a Diploma/Degree in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Have a good understanding of hard landscaping and construction detailing
- Excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks is vital for this position
- Have a good plant knowledge and a love of plants
- Enjoy working in a fast moving, dynamic and professional atmosphere.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £36,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual salary review
- Sick pay
- Annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Workdays out (Previously these have included trips to Chelsea garden show and Kew gardens)
- Monthly social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Garden Designer Job in London- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11266)