Architectural Technician - Guildford, Surrey
An opportunity now exists for an Architectural Technician to join a practice in Guildford working on UK based retail projects.
Established over 100 years ago my client operates across a diverse spectrum of design-led project sectors, they pride themselves on providing a truly integrated design process, from initial thoughts and sketches to the completed physical form. The Guildford office specialises in retail projects predominantly but has a variety of projects on the board including residential, infrastructure and education.
Having recently taken on a number of new projects and with a significant pipeline confirmed, they are now looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To produce quality working drawing packages and construction detailing
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 7.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience
- Proven experience working across RIBA stages 2 - 7
- Experience of working on UK retail projects
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is essential for this position
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations
- Passion for producing highly technical drawing packages.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 to £35,000
- 20 days holiday + 3 days at Christmas
- Statutory pension
- Death in service
- Professional memberships paid.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Architectural Technician In Guildford, Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11254)
Apply for Architectural Technician - Guildford, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly