Part 2, Architectural Assistant, Technologist or Technician
We are looking for a technically experienced architectural assistant, technologist or technician to join our team at MAP Architecture.
MAP is a young, forward-thinking architectural practice based in Bethnal Green that works on a range of projects for living, working and learning.
We want our work to improve the quality of life for the people we work with and to help conserve our environment for future generations to enjoy. We are looking for a like minded person to join the team and help us make a lasting and positive impact.
We are currently working on a variety of projects from small-scale residential extensions through to high-end eco homes, school projects and larger mixed-use developments.
We expect all candidates to bring enthusiasm, ambition, a collaborative attitude and a passion for environmental low carbon design. Although we are currently recruiting for someone with technical expertise, all team members need to be flexible, ambitious and able to work across a range of project types and work stages. We will provide an opportunity to become part of the team, take on responsibility and to help shape our practice in new and exciting ways.
We are looking for a candidate with the following core skills and experience:
- Talented designer with clear communication skills, a proactive attitude and good problem solving abilities.
- Particular experience with technical / site projects (RIBA Work Stage 4, 5 and 6) on medium and large sized mixed use, residential projects.
- Good experience of technical detailing, specification writing and a familiarity with the UK planning and building regulations systems.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and NBS Building or Create software
- Ideally would also have experience of Environmental / zero carbon / Passivhaus (PHPP) software
Please contact us and apply for the job by sending a CV and short portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org