RIBA part 1/2 Architectural Assitant and recently qualified architects, London
we are looking for experienced RIBA part 1/2 Architectural Assistants and recently qualified Architects to join our young and dynamic team based in our studio in Upminster.
We are actively undertaking private and commercial commissions, many with a bias towards modular prefabricated construction techniques in the Residential and commercial sectors.
the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- RIBA part i/ ii/ iii qualifications
- have excellent AutoCAD and Sketch-up skills
- experience in Photoshop/ Indesign and Revit would be an advantage but not essential
- be within a sensible commutable distance from our Studio, where we can provide a suitably socially distanced workstation.
- CV - A4, in pdf format
- demonstrate a cross-section of work exaples in pdf format - no file size to be larger than 2mb
- include a statement that you think best typifies your approach to architecture, in no more than 50 words
Please visit our website at www.atelier-sm.co.uk
Apply for RIBA part 1/2 Architectural Assitant and recently qualified architects, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly