Architect with good design ability and communication skills required for a small RIBA Chartered Practice based in the centre of Leicester.
The company undertake a variety of exciting commissions from high end domestic schemes to large commercial and industrial projects. The practice is involved from inception to completion undertaking Tender Submissions and acting as Contract Administrators (traditional and D&B).
The appropriate applicant must have a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with driving license and ability to work with Planners, Consultants, Building Control, Contractors and Clients.
The ideal candidate will be expected to undertake all stages of the RIBA work plan to a very high standard.
A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Be Part 3 qualified or have 10+ years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Have Project/job running experience.
- Proficiency in Auto-Cad and SketchUp.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly