Architectural Technician (Developer)- Southampton, Hampshire
3 days left
- Full Time
A well established and highly successful housing developer with work that varies from large scale housing to bespoke one off homes now has a new position available for an Architectural Technician to join the team.
The company was established over 25 years ago and with a focus on housing development projects varying in size from 1 to 90 homes. Due to recent projects they are looking to add another member to the small in-house design team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of the in-house design team
- Production of working drawing packages and specifications
- Using ArchiCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 4 years UK residential project experience
- Ability to produce clear and concise working drawing packages
- Experience in ArchiCAD is beneficial but not essential
- Large scale residential development experience is also desirable
- Due location you would require your own transport.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £44,000
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician in Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 11236)
Apply for Architectural Technician (Developer)- Southampton, Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly