4 days left
- Full Time
Seeking a Technical Director with experience in delivering residential projects across RIBA stages 4 to 6!
With 13 offices globally and employing over 800 staff, my client's practice is a leading architectural practice specialising in residential, culture, leisure, and sustainability. They are proud to be employee-owned and value their staff and their development. The London practice has been operating for five years and in that time has developed award-winning projects.
Due to their continued success and growth, they now require a Technical Director to join their leadership team. This person will be leading two large scale residential projects and managing two separate teams on each project. This position is being offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the delivery across RIBA stages 4 to 6
- Manage two teams of 6 across two different large-scale residential projects in London
- Enhance design through strong technical support
- Overseeing the production of specifications
- You will be expected to go on-site and be client-facing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years' experience PQE, with a minimum of 5 years UK working experience
- Expert knowledge and experience working in stages 4 to 6 is essential for this position and to be able to deliver projects across the mentioned RIBA stages
- Strong technical skills and experience in construction documents
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing multiple teams and projects
- Strong client-facing skills
- Large scale residential project experience, ideally multi-unit developments in brick.
What you get back
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Study trips
- Employee owned practice
- Flexible working.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical Director Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11231)
Apply for Technical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly