Marketing & PR Coordinator
Seeking a Marketing & PR Coordinator with an architectural background to join a North West London practice to help drive the growth of the business both nationally and internationally!
This practice works across a range of building sizes and typologies, specialising in a number of sectors such as residential, commercial, masterplanning, cultural, and education. With a diverse portfolio of work, their designs can be found all over the world and due to all their success, they have won numerous awards, including Architect of the year and several RIBA international awards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Social media and website management
- Copywriting and content management
- Coordinating and implementing PR and marketing strategies
- Managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- Preparing the practices CRM including mailing lists
- Coordinating award submissions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in architectural/design industry marketing
- InDesign and Photoshop skills are essential for this position
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years UK working experience within an architectural/design-related practice.
What you get back
- Up to £45,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday, plus one additional day for each year in service
- Performance-related bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Marketing & PR Coordinator Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11226)