Are you an Associate/Director with extensive experience in business development? Are you looking to move to a practice where you will have the opportunity to mould your own success? If you have answered yes to all of the above, please read on!
Originally founded in New York, my client has an enviable track record for delivering design and technical expertise for large-scale, mixed-use and residential schemes. With an extremely reputable name for themselves in America, they plan to expand into the UK market and with this they require someone with a fantastic business development background, to join them as an Associate/Director.
This role will be a very business development/client-facing focused role; therefore, you should be passionate and confident in your networking ability and already have a well-built network within the architectural market. This role is mouldable and should give you the flexibility and freedom to utilise your strengths and bring your specialist knowledge on board.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Senior Partner in New York, you will work autonomously as the Director of the London office
- Working in partnership with the Senior Partner, you will grow the company's UK presence through developing new client relationships
- Manage multiple complex projects across all RIBA stages simultaneously
- Lead and attend meetings with clients and consultants
- Recruit and manage your own team through projects
- Take a lead role in the business development for the London office
- Responsible for the delivery of projects within the client's deadlines and expectations
- Coaching, formal, and informal training for your team
- Deliver client pitches and presentations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Successful proven experience in business development with the passion and drive to move the company forward in the UK architectural market
- Experience in dealing directly with high profile clients, design teams, consultants, and local authorities
- Previous experience working as an Associate/Director within an AJ Top 100 practice or well-established practice in the UK
- Solid networking experience
- Professional experience working on large scale residential and mixed-use schemes in the UK
- Proven experience working across all RIBA stages and leading teams of 10 - 15 people
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious, strong communication skills are essential
- Strong technical and design skills.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary + bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Professional memberships paid for.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate/Director Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11225)