BIM Manager/Consultant - Sheffield /Remote Working
We now have a new opportunity for an experienced BIM Manager/Consultant to join an AJ100 practice. This position offers the option to work from home or from their Sheffield studio.
My client has grown from strength to strength and built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail. My client is seeking a BIM Manager/Consultant to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will have the option to be home based but will occasionally have to travel to different offices.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across multiple projects across a variety of sectors
- Provide ongoing ad hoc CAD/ BIM assistance to project teams
- Provide support to the relevant Director by working closely with IT support to manage software and hardware development
- Responsible for formulating and implementing the companies CAD/ BIM strategy through Revit
- Maintain up to date industry-standard CAD/ BIM procedures and systems to ensure interoperability with other systems and organisations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK working experience
- Revit is essential for this position and working knowledge of ArchiCAD is hugely desirable
- Good knowledge of latest trends in digital construction technology
- Must be a qualified/certified BIM Manager.
What you get back
- £36,000 - £44,000
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years' service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Manager/Consultant Job in Sheffield - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:11219)