Opportunity for an experienced BIM Manager/Consultant to join an established architectural practice. This position has the option to work from home or in one of their studios!
My client has grown from strength to strength and built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail. They are now seeking a BIM Manager/Consultant to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will have the option to be home based but will occasionally have to travel to different offices across the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across multiple projects and a variety of sectors
- Providing ongoing ad hoc CAD/ BIM assistance to project teams
- Providing support to the relevant director by working closely with IT support to manage software and hardware development
- Responsible for formulating and implementing the companies CAD/ BIM strategy through Revit
- Maintain up to date industry standard CAD/ BIM procedures and systems to ensure interoperability with other systems and organisations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK working experience
- Revit is essential for this position and working knowledge of ArchiCAD is hugely desirable
- Good knowledge of latest trends in digital construction technology
- Must be a qualified/certified BIM Manager.
What you get back
- £36,000 - £44,000
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years' service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Manager/Consultant Job in London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11218)