Contract ArchiCAD Architectural Technologist / Technician
Are you a fluent ArchiCAD user looking for a short-term contract of 4-8 weeks? A specialist in high end residential and bespoke retail design, my client now seek a Technician or Technologist to work alongside them on a specific project in London.
With the Partners 40 + years of experience and having won a succession of industry awards, our client has become established as one of the UK's foremost luxury design and delivery practices.
Reporting to the Partners, the successful candidates will be brought in specifically to join the high-end residential team to support a specific project that is about to begin construction, however dependent on your skill set you may alternatively be expected to work on a variety of high-value residences in popular prime areas of London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use ArchiCAD 2D and 3D daily
- Production of technical detailing
- Drawing and sketching architectural and interior design solutions by hand
- Modeling schemes in BIM (ArchiCAD)
- Production of schedules.
Required Skills & Experience
- Available to start immediately
- Fluent use of ArchiCAD to a professional standard, in both 2D & 3D, is essential for this position
- Comfortable amending drawings
- Able to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy
- Experience working on high end residential or bespoke residential projects
- Demonstrable experience of ArchiCAD use over the last 2 years.
What you get back
- Competitive hourly rate, dependent on the level of experience.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Southwark, London Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11216)