Part II Architectural Assistant for Data Centres
An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding architectural practice based in Paddington London to work on large scale data centre projects throughout the UK and Europe!
My client's practice was founded in Paris in 2006. Due to their continued success, their West London practice opened in 2016 and they now have 25 architectural staff across both offices. With architectural expertise in various fields, they cover the following project types; data centres, commercial projects, offices, and luxury boutiques for international clients.
Due to increased demand in data centres in the UK and internationally, they are constantly looking to expand their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working through RIBA stages 0 - 7 on large scale data centre projects in the UK and Europe
- Working closely with the Paris office on certain projects
- Preparation of tender and construction information
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Design of technical details in accordance with French and English regulations and building standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on data centres or large-scale commercial projects is essential
- Minimum of two years UK professional working experience
- Excellent Revit skills are essential for this position, applications without this will not be accepted
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work from home independently and efficiently under pressure
- Good knowledge of English building regulations and the building permit procedure. French building regulation knowledge would also be hugely desirable.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Paddington, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11215)