We have a new role for a BIM Manager to join a successful practice in Winchester. If you are passionate about BIM and ArchiCAD then this is a role you can't miss!
This team of circa 60 people and is one of the top names in the conservation and high-end residential sector, with their projects being featured in industry and lifestyle publications regularly. Due to a strong pipeline of new projects they are currently looking for a BIM Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for formulating and implementing the companies CAD/ BIM strategy through ArchiCAD
- Providing support to the relevant director by working closely with IT support to manage software and hardware development
- Maintain up to date industry standard CAD/ BIM procedures and systems to ensure interoperability with other systems and organisations
- Leading the development of the BIM Handbook, templates, and office standards, and responsible for communicating these to all staff
- Internal staff training
- Assisting in the promotion and marketing of the practice and bid documentation
- Providing ongoing ad hoc CAD/ BIM assistance to project teams, with the support of the BIM group.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be a qualified/certified BIM Manager with a minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Proven track record in delivering BIM Level 2 projects
- Good knowledge of the latest trends in digital construction technology
- Ability to help drive projects forward
- Competent skills in project management
- Good level of skills in staff management.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Manager Job in Winchester - Your Architecture Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 11200)
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly