Architectural Technician & Senior Architectural Technician
Are you a Senior Architectural Technician or Architectural Technician, with a passion for and previous experience working on high-end residential, retail and commercial hospitality projects?
With the Partners 40 + years of experience and having won a succession of industry awards, our client has become established themselves as one of the UK's foremost luxury design and delivery practices. Specialists within the High-end residential, high-end retail, luxury commercial hospitality sectors, an opportunity now exists for both an Architectural Technologist and Senior Architectural Technologist to join the practice on a permanent and full-time basis.
Reporting to the Partners, the successful candidates will be brought in specifically to join the high-end residential team to support a specific project that is about to begin construction, however dependent on your skill set you may alternatively be expected to work on a variety of high-value residences in popular prime areas of London. The role will focus on taking a leading role in the production of BIM models and generating technical details.
Required Skills & Experience
- Provide skilled technical support to the project team
- Taking a leading role in the production of BIM models
- Production of technical details
- Drawing and sketching architectural and interior design solutions by hand
- Modelling schemes in BIM (ArchiCAD)
- Drafting NBS specifications
- Production of schedules.
Required Skills & Experience
- Full and recent working knowledge of ArchiCAD
- Qualified with a recognised architectural qualification
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience within relevant project sectors
- Have a fantastic eye for detail
- Strong design awareness
- A good knowledge of traditional detailing, drawing, specifications and materials including bespoke joinery
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for high-end projects
- Knowledge of BIM level 1 and 2 in ArchiCAD highly advantageous.
Salary & Package
Competitive dependent on experience and role applied for
What you get back
- Social events
- Rooftop garden
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Architectural Technician and Senior Architectural Technician opportunity in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we may keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There's no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 11169
Hunter Dunning = Architectural Technician Job in London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists