Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Technician
Salary: £21,000 - £31,000/annum
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
We are an Architectural Practice and Builder in one, who have an eye for detail and design and a passion for construction. We are based in Hertfordshire and due to a period of substantial growth in workload, are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant and Architectural Technician to join our busy design studio.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Technician who is looking to work with a growing and expanding design studio. We work primarily in residential construction schemes from their inception to completion. The successful applicant would be an integral part of the team, working together on multiple projects at any one time, mostly located across Hertfordshire and the neighbouring counties.
We are hiring on a permanent basis but will consider a short-term contract.
Key requirements of the Part 2 / Technician
- RIBA recognised qualifications to Part 2 level.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling such as Sketchup.
- Good communication and graphic skills.
- Confidence in hand sketching.
- Reliability and organisation as key strengths.
- Diverse examples of work within their portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations UK.
- Experience in delivering complete working drawing packages.
Key Responsibilities of the Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Technician
- Applicant to work closely with team and other building professionals to provide architectural design services and solutions on variety of scale of projects.
- Project design and presenting detail proposals using CAD.
- Liaising with clients and the design team to meet project deadlines in a timely manner.
Benefits for Architectural Technician/Assistant
- A competitive salary of £21,000 - £31,000 (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Positive working environment with flexible working hours.
CVs and examples of work should be no more than 2 no. A3s and should exceed no more than 10mb.
Please send to email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician/Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly