A Senior Architect job in Leeds, to join an AJ Top 100 practice who are proven supporters of career progression and development for all staff, has become available due to an increase of projects.
Over the last two decades, the company has built up a highly successful reputation for their fresh and enthusiastic design approach, right across the country; recognised by the number of industry awards. They have grown to around 150 staff, with offices in Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol and London.
The company has a portfolio of repeat clients, both private and public, including blue-chip and boutique developer clients, local councils, and cultural and health providers. Their specialism is predominantly mid to high-end residential schemes, ranging from bespoke single occupancy dwellings up to multi-million-pound, multi-storey developments. Other projects include workplace, public and education, retail and leisure, health, and master planning.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist the directors, with support from the marketing team, to bid for and win new business
- Develop and maintain a network of professional contacts and attend relevant industry events
- Take responsibility for project design team management as lead architect
- Mentor and support junior members of the team to develop their management and professional skills
- Manage several projects from inception to completion for a range of clients to deadline and on budget.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum 10 years' post qualification experience
- Must be ARB registered
- Proficient in Revit and BIM Management
- Experience on NBS spec writing, excellent detail and production drawing capabilities
- Experience working across residential sectors and must have on site experience.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan (kicks in after 3-month probation period)
- Regular CPD's
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Leeds Yorkshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:11188)