The opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join highly successful consultancy. The role will see you working on an exciting range of projects which combines both landscape planning and design.
My client is an established yet growing landscape consultancy who has 40 years of expertise and know how to deliver high-quality design and place making. With eight offices across the UK, each with their own personality; and made up of an established team of urban designers, landscape architects, planners and architects.
Due to continued success they are require a landscape Architect/Planner to join its team in Oxford.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a range of project types from national transport infrastructure to Urban regeneration
- Working on LVIA and landscape assessment studies
- Authoring and providing input to a studies, assessments and technical documents
- Working on creative context driven designs
- Visiting site.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Landscape Architect
- Experience in UK based projects
- Experience of landscape planning work including LVIA, Landscape assessment and capacity studies
- An interest in context led green infrastructure and environmental design and management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact comfortably with people at all levels and across multiple disciplines
- Ability to use GIS, graphics software and AutoCAD is highly desirable.
What you get back
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible approach to working, with around 20 percent of staff working on flexi-hours
- Support with professional study, including offering sabbaticals
- Generous paternity, maternity and parental leave packages
- Currently in the process of becoming an Employee Ownership practice.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Landscape Architect Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11185)